We have released the first round of meta-analysis results here.
We want to thank the participating studies:
- UK Biobank (analyzed by Danny Wilson, Konrad Karczewski, Tomoko Nakanishi and Manuel Rivas)
- Finngen (analyzed by Juha Karjalainen)
- Genes and Health (analyzed by David Van Heel)
- Lifelines (analyzed by Patrick Deelen)
- BioMe biobank (analyzed by Arden Moscati)
Although we don’t pose any restriction on the use of these summary statistics we recommend to wait for future and more stable releases for use in publications not only because the current sample size is small, but also because the phenotype definition - acquired in these first studies from conveniently available existing biobanks - does not optimally capture either severity or susceptibility. Hence this should be thought of as a demonstration run to get the consortium moving